Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Silvra's yoga tips

OK so here we go...



To be able to sleep like this you need to start and strech your body in different ways while sleeping.



step 1: try tp make youself as flat as possible when sleeping on your back (sotis have mastered this)




step 2: Start by arching backwards while sleeping as this will help soften your back muscles. Its always good to get some help if you feel the need for it.



step 3: Now curl up in a ball while sleeping ut keep fron (or back) leg staright as this will strech your shoulder muscles



step 4: Viola now you can sleep in what eve way you want to. Just REMEBER not to rush into different positions. have bin practisig this since I was born. My brother is not nearly as flexible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post. Thanks for sharing this information. The tips seem to be very informative one. Yoga is
the best thing which keeps our mind and body healthy. It always gives peaceful life and
healthy mind. I got more information about the yoga from the below site. They give any type
of information about yoga.They give good tips and benefits of yoga.They provide good yoga
products and yoga supplies and yoga mats.

The Online Home Of Yoga - yoga supplies online, yoga supplies, yoga accessories, yoga products

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am an editor with healthyoga.com. I really liked your website. While reviewing the website, I came across the page and was impressed with the Yoga and Health related information. I am contacting you in hopes of having Resource Tab added as a additional resource to your site. We want to spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a very useful resource.

Please email me back with your URL in subject line to take a step ahead and to avoid spam.

Thank you,
Kathy
kathy.healthyoga.com@gmail.com